- Love My Move is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information we require. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection act legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you make an enquiry, we need to know your full name, email address and phone number, the property address and information about this property and a billing address. We will also require, bank details, credit or debit card and information about your property or personal circumstances as a Seller, Purchaser, Landlord, Tenant, Licensee or anyone interested in a property or the products & services offered by us. We will collect information on your use of the Online Platform, what you input, upload, store, transmit, email and communicate. Finally, we may also collect information from any correspondence that you have with us as well as your IP (internet protocol) address and cookies which may uniquely identify your browser or account. This will help us with verification and identity. This allows us to respond to your enquiry and offer you the information required on valuation or selling your property.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party unless you have given permission for us to do so E.G: Mortgage advise, financial advise, Conveyancing and EPC.
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing.
- The following features, by their nature, require and make use of personally identifiable information.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to adhere with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database; you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about our privacy agreement, please send us an email at email@example.com.